March 16 2021
Anupam Rasayan Day 3 Today
• The Anupam Rasayan IPO was subscribed 3.64 times on day 2 of bidding.
Anupam Rasayan IPO Latest News and Subscription Status Today [Live]
Laxmi Organic Day 2 Today
• The IPO was subscribed 2.28 times yesterday.
Laxmi Organic IPO Latest News and Subscription Status
Craftsman Automation Day 2 Today
• The Craftsman IPO was subscribed 0.55 times on day 1 of bidding.
Craftsman Automation IPO Latest news and Subscription Status
IPOs Going Live Today
• Kalyan Jewellers
• The government has decided to sell a 16.12% stake in the company through an offer for sale that starts on March 16.
• The floor price is Rs 1,161 per share.
• The government is first putting up 2.85 crore shares for sale which is equivalent to 10% of the company’s share capital.
• There will be an additional option to sell 1.74 crore shares which is equivalent to 6.12% of the share capital.
Adani Ports will partner with Sri Lankan Port Authority and John Kells Holdings PLC to develop West Container Terminal (WCT) at Sri Lanka’s Colombo Port.
· The government has said that it is not considering any proposal to bifurcate gail.
· The company will be building pipelines to speed up the usage of gas.
AU Small Finance Bank
AU Small Finance Bank will allot 50 lakh shares to qualified institutional buyers at Rs 1,251 per share.
• Max Healthcare purchased 1.26 crore shares of Saket City Hospitals Ltd (SCHL) from Kayak Investments Holding Pte. Ltd. which is equivalent to 42.8% of the share capital.
• Max Healthcare owned 57.2% in SCHL at the time of announcement.